Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Posting Pictures

Well, we're back, and I've begun posting the pictures to their respective days. So far I have my own pictures, as well as those of Mr. Witt and Mrs. Mortenson (thanks to both of you), and Mrs. Houser came by to give me hers today, though I still have to upload those. It took me all day to upload the first sets to the hosting site, and will take a few days to post them all here, but I wanted you all to see them as they come up. So far I've finished the pictures of the first travel day (here), the first day in London (here), and our second day in London (here), and our day in Warwick/Stratford/Coventry (here).

Also, I realized that I had the comments section set so that it prevented some of you from leaving comments. I've fixed that, so feel free to comment on the pics, share your recollections of the trip, etc.

I hope those of you who were on the trip are recovering from your jet lag. I thought I was fine after the extra night in out decompression chamber of Dallas, but yesterday the exhaustion took me by surprise in the middle of the afternoon. Looking at all these pictures has been helpful in remembering how much I enjoyed the trip before entering this persistent gray fog of jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment