Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flight to Frakfurt (cont.)

Breakfast: Some fruit, reasonably fresh.
A roll: safe and boring.
Main course: a big loaf of scrambled eggs (essentially an empty omlette), with some tater-tots on it. Tastes just a bit wprse than you'd expect.

I couldn't tell if the stewardess hated me or if that's just what Herman indifference looks like.

I watched an episode of "How I Met Your Mother". It has too good a cast to need a laugh track. And really, I can't imagine the target demographic for that show is dumb enough that they need to be told to laugh. So why try to poach viewers from "Two and a Half Men" with a laugh track? The world has moved on, people!

One of the men sittinga few seats ahead of me watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic" at least three times with Chinese subtitles. I didn't watch it. Maybe it's great. Maybe it's even better in Chinese. Or maybe it's just the only movie available with Chinese subtitles. Still, three times in a row?

There was lots of beautiful forrest around Frankfurt. A video informed me that it's one of the top ten largest airports in the world. It was giant.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember that video...Frankfurt Airport is so big they have to show you a video on how to navigate the airport...I flew on Luftstansa too. I was just glad I didn't have to catch a connecting flight out of there. And don't you just love airplane food ;)

    ReplyDelete