Friday, July 3, 2009

Collected Quotes, Part II

Well, I'm having some trouble posting pictures tonight, but I thought I'd add some quotes I wrote down during the trip. There's some innuendo here, but I assure you most of these were said very innocently and made some sense in context.

"Stop making fun of my pouch!" -Sean

Amanda- "Put enough Mountain Dews in Gorman and he'll do a lot of things."

Roseanna, turning down a glass of wine: "Wine tastes like rotten juice."

Roseanna on Flamenco: "Lori would be really good at this, because she did ballet and that takes lots of hands."

Ben on Flamenco: "The seduction looks just like picking a fight, and the singing really does sound like wailing."

Ben on Flamenco: "You know how Hawaiian dancing tells a story? This guy's dancing says, 'I'm going to eat you for breakfast, and then I'm going to sleep with your girlfriend.'"

"Our grope has been harassed the most."
-Alyssa

Taylor, on Sean and Stephanie getting the only boarding passes from Barcelona to Portland: "Sean and Stephanie get to go all the way."

Andrew, upon hearing of Farrah Fawcett's death: "Who's Ferret Faucet?"

Fellow voyagers, got any to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment